Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

The World's Most Amazing Baby is loving 'Finding Nemo'. I am enduring it, and taking a page out of Dory's book. Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming.

Some days, any kind of movement is the best you can hope for. Forward movement is good. Positive movement is best.

Today, I'm moving. I can't tell yet if it's treading water, swimming or winning (thank you, Charlie Sheen, for this fantastic addition to the pop culture lexicon), but I'm moving.

Today is officially 5 weeks pregnant. I seem to have developed evening sickness instead of morning sickness. Drat. Other than that... and the bloating... and the mood swings... I feel pretty great :-P

Today I'm ready to talk to The Man some more about the reasons why I am so angry. Like why all of the things that I have begged him for for years (like time, pursuit, effort, diversity...) are part of his addiction, but not part of his relationship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment